Sunday, January 8, 2012

Anyone know why my Minn Kota Endura 30# trolling motor goes forward in reverse gears and vise versa?

Tried it out today and works awesome just is reversed, lol. Everything is mounted correctly on boat. All new to me. Thanks.|||Anytime the battery connections are reversed the motor will run backwards.At least that is how mine operates.Check that out first.If that isn't it just do as FS did and just use it.|||Yo, mine did the same d _ _ n thing after I got it (Motor Guide Transom Thruster) from Cabela's 3 years ago and to this day is still whippin' the waters. H _ _ l, I just put the blame w/ Motor Guide for not printin' the speed/directions correct on the telescoping handle. lol


Old sayin' goes, if it's workin' good then don't mess with it. Tight lines %26lt;);-3|||Check the battery connections for proper connections. My bet is you have the cables reversed as that's the only possible reason your motor would work in reverse.

1 comment:

  1. I have the same problem , brand new , and it's not the battery connection, I switched the positive and negative and it didn't make a difference . any ideas "???????????????

    ReplyDelete