Saturday, January 14, 2012

What kind of "cheap" battery can I use on a 30 lb thrust trolling motor for my sevlor hf360 needs to be light?

My boat is A 12 foot inflatable so i need a light battery hopefully under 60 dollars my motor is a 30 thrust endura from minn kota.What kind of "cheap" battery can I use on a 30 lb thrust trolling motor for my sevlor hf360 needs to be light?
If you know of any auto parts stores that carry Interstate Batteries (which is an excellent brand), they will usually have Econo Power batteries. These Econo Powers are re-manufactured Interstates that work as good as new, but they only cost around $15. I work at an auto parts store and we sell them all usually within 5 or 6 hours after we get a new shipment of them in. You can locate a store that carries Interstate Batteries at http://www.interstatebatteries.com/cs_es鈥?/a>What kind of "cheap" battery can I use on a 30 lb thrust trolling motor for my sevlor hf360 needs to be light?
There are no light weight type batterie because of lead Acids in them the more Acids lead the better it runs I have 80 lb thrust trolling motor so I at first tought that when I got it asked every one same question so I tryed "motorcycle" type batteries it cost $340.00 but is very light weight and it did same work as one that cost $40.00 "good year" marine that one is very very heavy because more liquid in it last your life time never have to charge up very much I went 50 miles with it long way in full if you need to go 100 mile like one way and back put on half way full it will go with out charge up.. so Image your is 30 lb you can go 50% more farther than mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment