Saturday, January 14, 2012

What kind of motor is in a boating trolling motor? (brushless, etc)?

I want to replace my minn kota trolling motor's propeller motor. Thats the lower unit attached to the shaft on one end and the propellor on the other. I need to know what kind of motor it is and where can I find a replacement, or have one made to the same specs. I am looking for any manufacturing or retail companies to contact, and I need to know what to ask for. Thank you.What kind of motor is in a boating trolling motor? (brushless, etc)?
A friend of mine looked into this a few years ago and it was just a better idea to replace the intire trolling motor, its kinda like havind a VCR repaired, your just better off replacing it.What kind of motor is in a boating trolling motor? (brushless, etc)?
http://www.minnkotamotors.com/ has a dealer locator for parts and service.

No comments:

Post a Comment