Thursday, January 19, 2012

Where can I buy a really cheap trolling motor battery??? Please answer. I need this fast!?

Im about to buy a Minn Kota Endura 30. It is like 110 bucks. It is only for a canoe, so I dont want anything bigger. My problem is that I dont want to end up paying like 100 bucks for a battery, because that is how much the motor costs!!!! Thank you so much! An easy 10 pts!Where can I buy a really cheap trolling motor battery??? Please answer. I need this fast!?
If your electric trolling motor is your only means of power I suggest carrying a spare as well. Do not go cheap. You need a marine deep cycle. If you keep your batteries charged and in good condition they will last you 4 to 5 years. By going cheap with no backup battery you can be left stranded. This may not be a big deal on a calm day but can be life threatening in rough weather.
If you are looking for an decent inexpensive battery for a trolling motor go check wal-mart,auto zone a or chain store. You can buy an everstart at wal-mart any where form 60 to 100 plus depending on the size. It all depends on how long you want to use your trolling motor for and or what else you are running off the the battery. PS don't forget the charger.Where can I buy a really cheap trolling motor battery??? Please answer. I need this fast!?
Do yourself a favor and buy the right kind of battery. You will be glad you did. Get an "OPTIMA" deep cycle battery. They are the ones that look like a 6 pack. They are sealed so it can't leak, and are way stronger than anything else out there. I'm sorry, but they are about $100, if not a little more. Good luck, and happy fishing!
You need a marine deep cycle battery. The best bang for the buck is the Costco Kirkland brand.Where can I buy a really cheap trolling motor battery??? Please answer. I need this fast!?
Try NAPA
  • peterbilt
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment