Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I need to find a prop for a sea king 5033 by minn kota sold by Montgomery wards or a prop that is comparable?

the numbers on it are 5033 for the modle numbers the serial number 33101107 its older and is either light yellow or white and is also black. it says on it montgomery wards seaking 33 by minn kota. i just would like to find a replace ment propeller for it can any one help me PLEASE????I need to find a prop for a sea king 5033 by minn kota sold by Montgomery wards or a prop that is comparable?
This is were I got my prop for my boat much more reasonably than I could locate one locally- however you will need your pitch and spline information- but there again if you call them they might have the resources to look it up. Good luckI need to find a prop for a sea king 5033 by minn kota sold by Montgomery wards or a prop that is comparable?
http://search.ebay.com/sea-king-prop_W0Q鈥?/a>
  • professor layton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment