Sunday, January 8, 2012

Minn Kota model 65. Is it normal for the handle, that we shift gears with to come out 3-4 inches or more? Leo?

I just bought the Minn Kota 65 at a garage sale. I turned it over so the handle I shift with, fell out3-4 inches. Is it normal to be that loose? I did get it back in. Is there a clip that should hold the handle in place?|||if it doesnt come all the way out, its normal.it extends just in case your seat is farther from the transom.|||Dodge man and Matthew bascially gave me the same answer. Thanks to both. Leo

Report Abuse


|||it will extend some but make sure it doesn't come all the way out,when they get old and worn some they will tend to come all the way out,,as long as it doesn't come all the way your ok with it,good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment