Sunday, January 8, 2012

Minn Kota Maximizer VS regular Minn Kota Trolling motor?

Does anyone have experience with a Min Kota that has the maximizer feature? I am interested in buying a motor that can run as long time as possible on a on a single battery charge and wondering if a motor with maximizer feature really has a big advantage over a regular Min Kota. I am also looking at cost.


Thanks|||According to Minn Kota's website, the maximizer feature modulates the amount of power that the motor receives via the battery. This allows you to use less power at slow speeds unlike the conventional technology, allowing you to use the most out of your battery without going fast. I believe its a good deal, and because of your question, I am going to trade in my old motor for the maximizer. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment