Wednesday, January 11, 2012

I just bought the minn Kota 30 trolling motor for my seaegle boat n I have no clue on how to charge my motor?

I don't know if I'm supposed to buy the battery and if I have to buy a battery what kind and where?? Please help!!I just bought the minn Kota 30 trolling motor for my seaegle boat n I have no clue on how to charge my motor?
Buy=yes

type=12 volt ,deep cycle marin/ trolling

where= wal-mart

must also purchase=small 12volt chargerI just bought the minn Kota 30 trolling motor for my seaegle boat n I have no clue on how to charge my motor?
yes you have to have a batt. ,,you can hook it to your car batt if you want to see it run.I just bought the minn Kota 30 trolling motor for my seaegle boat n I have no clue on how to charge my motor?
Also look at the instructions that came with the motor. It should list requirements / suggestions. Perhaps their Web site can help.

No comments:

Post a Comment