Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Minn Kota Terrova 12v or 24v?

Money is not the issue.



I just want to know which one is right for me. I'm using this in a reservoir lake that only allow electric motor.



Is hooking and charging a 24v a hassle or should I stick to the 12V?



What kind of wire gauge do I need for a 24V?



What will get me more run time with 2 battery, the 12V or a 24V?



How good is the spot lock? Will my boat swing if there is current?Minn Kota Terrova 12v or 24v?
24 Volts will give you more power.



1 24Volt or 2x 12 v depends on each battery, not all are the same, i mean, you can connect 2X12V and will get 24V, but how do they discharge varies from one to other battery, check first what is better for the engine.Minn Kota Terrova 12v or 24v?
12 v its cheaper and easier and less problem

24 volt is a problem. Ifyou use 2 12v batteries, they must be exactly the same in size and cranking power etc. If not one will discharge into the other etc.

I would stick with 12
  • jet ski
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment